Manage episode 246526923 series 1849529
- The history and evolution of bootcamps, including how and where they got their start.
- Why Ruben thinks that in the long term the cost of education goes to zero.
- Whether bootcamps for non-technical skills can become as big as those for technical skills.
- Why there haven’t been bigger exits in the space.
- Their requests for startups.
- Why big companies like Microsoft or Google haven’t yet created their own bootcamps.
- Their predictions for how the landscape will have changed in the next ten years.
For more on ISAs, check out this report from Career Karma: https://careerkarma.com/blog/income-share-agreements-market-report-summary-2019/
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Venture Stories is brought to you by Village Global, is hosted by co-founder and partner, Erik Torenberg and is produced by Brett Bolkowy.