Manage episode 246307893 series 1849529
- Adam’s early involvement in crypto and how the space has evolved over time.
- What he finds unique about the people working in crypto and what he loves about their outlook.
- The science fiction technologies that he’s excited about and looking to invest in.
- AR and VR and the opportunities and challenges for each.
- Why he says the next ten years will be about big tech versus big government.
Remember to apply for the winter vintage of our Network Catalyst accelerator! It is a personalized program that features masterclasses from some of the best in Silicon Valley and a dedicated network leader focused on making the introductions you need to turbocharge your company. You can participate in-person in San Francisco or virtually from anywhere around the world.
Find out more and apply at villageglobal.vc/networkcatalyst.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Venture Stories is brought to you by Village Global, is hosted by co-founder and partner, Erik Torenberg and is produced by Brett Bolkowy.