Manage episode 248616989 series 1849529
- What are the problems with social media and are they temporary or lasting issues
- How social media has affected Gen Z
- What led to the rise of polarization
- What needs to happen to solve the issues of social media
- When do you design for humanity’s evolutionary flaws
- Has politics replaced religion as a source of identity
- Activism versus truth seeking
- Is Democracy doomed
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Venture Stories is brought to you by Village Global, and is hosted by co-founder and partner, Erik Torenberg.