Manage episode 249391075 series 1849529
- How Silicon Foundry is building bridges between communities
- How corporations have interfaced with Silicon Valley over time
- The purpose and rise of Corporate Venture Capital
- How have accelerators evolved and what opportunities have they created for corporations
- The role venture studios play in corporate innovation
- When should startup founders start talking to Corp Dev teams
- What are the most common mistakes of corporations dealing with startups and vice versa
- What does great corporate innovation look like from an organizational perspective
- The role of Economic Development Corporations
- Corporate VCs betting against their core business
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Venture Stories is brought to you by Village Global, and is hosted by co-founder and partner, Erik Torenberg.