Manage episode 246457751 series 1849529
- His background and why he started Crash.
- What he would change about the incentive structure of the world if he could wave a magic wand.
- What kinds of big companies will possibly emerge in the education space.
- What self-credentialing and peer-to-peer credentialing would look like.
- Why he would like to see markets in everything.
- Why the burden of proof for going to college has reached a tipping point, where students are now mostly skeptics while parents remain believers.
Remember to apply for the winter vintage of our Network Catalyst accelerator! It is a personalized program that features masterclasses from some of the best in Silicon Valley and a dedicated network leader focused on making the introductions you need to turbocharge your company. You can participate in-person in San Francisco or virtually from anywhere around the world.
Find out more and apply at villageglobal.vc/networkcatalyst.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Venture Stories is brought to you by Village Global and is hosted by co-founder and partner, Erik Torenberg.