006: GREG PALEN - Chairman of 2x Multi-Billion $ Companies Shares Growing in Faith Through a Major Trial
Manage episode 189119310 series 1591826
- Successful entrepreneur with extensive experience serving as a board member on numerous public and private companies and non-profits including
- Chairman of Spectro Alloys, an aluminum manufacturing company
- Managing partner in Palen Property Management
- Chairman of the Board for Polaris, a multi-billion dollar PowerSports company that launched the Snowmobile industry and expanded product line to include ATVs, motorcycles, and electric and military vehicles.
- Chairman of Curium Healthcare Holdings, Inc., a pharmaceutical and food supplement company
- Director of Valspar Corporation, a painting and coating manufacturer acquired by Sherwin Williams in 6/2017 for $11.3 billion
12 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 30 mins duration .