Manage episode 240084500 series 1017528
In this episode, Heather Chauvin shares how moms can feel their best and engage in a more sustainable version of motherhood by through energy management and through setting strong, clear boundaries. In the end, it all comes down to knowing how you want to feel and how you want to show up as a mom and then structuring your life to match. A must-listen for moms!What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How to connect to the big WHY
- What "energy leaks" are and how to stop them
- How to get your children to be part of the team
- Why true happiness has to come from inside
- And much more!
- Simplify Your Life: 5 Easy Strategies to Get Organized and Make Time for What Matters
- Brene Brown’s Daring Greatly
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Learn more at jenriday.com/retreat
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!