Manage episode 272019952 series 64783
Let’s Talk About Discipline Success with Felice Gerwitz
Do your children know what you expect? Do you have discipline success in your home? Do your children know how to answer and when to come? Having children who are obedient and follow your lead is very important, but following these seven simple steps can be very helpful.
See the show notes below.
Don’t forget to click the subscribe button and follow on iTunes or download your copy today!
- Explain what you expect ahead of time.
- Teach your children how to listen
- use simple techniques
- practice coming when you call
- practice appropriate responses
- short explanations and sentences
- set boundaries
- Implement Disciplinary Measures
- identify the issue
- find a solution
- explain consequences
- ask if the understand – tell you back
- follow through
- Set guidelines
- Activities that build self-discipline
- Set up kids for success
- Use affirmations
Graphic Credit: Depositphoto.com All Rights Reserved Copyright Wavebreakmedia