Manage episode 223018739 series 2436788
If you're working in networking, or Enterprise IT in general, chances are that you are pursuing or have pursued at least one technical certification track. Almost every leading vendor has certifications tracks, so does VMware.
Today on the 11th episode of Virtual Stack Podcast, we will discuss about the top-tier certification of VMware: VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX). I'll be joined by two experts who has already passed this certification: Marco van Baggum (VCDX-DCV #223), SDDC Architect at ITQ and Johan van Amersfoort (VCDX-DTM #238), EUC Architect at ITQ. We discuss about both technical and non-technical aspects of this touch certification.
- Offical VCDX Directory
- VCDX Certification Page
- VCDX Discussion Forums on VMware Technology Network
- VDI Design Guide: A comprehensive guide to help you design VMware Horizon, based on modern standards, by Johan van Amersfoort (ISBN:9781977535528)
- IT Architect: Foundation in the Art of Infrastructure Design: A Practical Guide for IT Architects (ISBN:9780996647700)
- IT Architect Series: The Journey: A Guidebook for Anyone Interested in IT Architecture (ISBN: 9781483473642)
- VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) Survey
21 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 42 mins duration .