Manage episode 224816416 series 2436788
- 02:10 - University, first jobs and Cisco.
- 09:50 - Cisco openBerlin
- 19:30 - Story of OA Digital
- 25:20 - Story of Data Mining Platform
- 29:15 - The motivation at the beginning of the startup journey.
- 33:15 - The process between having an idea and validating that there’s a business lying behind it.
- 35:50 - How does it feel to go into a different domain - from IT/Networking/IoT into real estate and smart buildings?
- 39:05 - You have a good idea but you’re not the "maker” (e.g software engineer, electronic/mechanical engineer). How do you find the right people and form a team?
- 41:50 - How would you work on your start up without interfering with your day-to-day job?
- 43:50 - Knowing the right time to jump off the corporate train, leaving the good salary and perks. Financial planning.
- 47:10 - Dealing with stress and emotions, communication with family and friends.
- 49:10 - How does an engineer teach himself/herself to be a CEO? E.g. leadership, finance, marketing, business acumen.
- 53:50 - Knowing the right time “to pull the plug” and close down your startup.
- 57:00 - What would you do differently if you started the journey again?
- 01:00:30 - What’s the next big thing that will evolve the technology in the near future
- 01:04:10 - What would you study if you were 18 again?
- 01:06:50 - Closing notes
21 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 42 mins duration .