Manage episode 231683405 series 2436788
Do you ever get stressed about giving speech, even though you know the subject by heart? Or have hard time expressing your knowledge and delivering your message effectively on a blog post? The answer is yes for many people, including me. Good news; all of these are skills that you can develop with some practice and attention.
Amy Lewis, Director of Influence Marketing at VMware, joins me on the 18th episode of the Virtual Stack Podcast, and shares her knowledge and tips for improving communication skills for engineers.
Hope you enjoy the show. Feel free to share your feedback via Twitter (@emregirici), LinkedIn or virtualstack.tech.
- 01:00 Intro
- 08:00 Working as an Influence Marketing Director
- 24:00 Some advice on giving speech in front of audience, either 10 people or 1000 people
- 37:30 What tricks can improve technical blogging skills
- 42:00 How to find mentors and advisors on this subject
- 49:30 Contact info, recommended books and closing
Links and books:
21 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 42 mins duration .