Manage episode 234495322 series 2436788
On the 20th episode of Virtual Stack Podcast, I’m joined by Martijn Smit and we geek out on the recently announced vRealize Network Insight (vRNI) 4.1. This release brings lots of new features, such as, Container Visibility and Security, Application Discovery and Visibility and many more!
You can reach out to Martijn via Twitter (@smitmartijn). You can also follow his work on his blog (lostdomain.org) and VMware Blogs.
Hope you enjoy the show. Feel free to share your feedback via Twitter (@emregirici), LinkedIn or virtualstack.tech.
- 01:30 - Intros
- 05:30 - Quick highlights of vRNI 4.1
- 09:30 - Application discovery and visibility feature
- 19:00 - Container security and visibility feature
- 31:45 - F5 Load Balancer support
- 33:45 - NSX-T 2.4 and Policy Manager support
- 36:30 - How can we can our hands on vRNI?
- 38:00 - What are the license tiers? Any difference between the on-premise and SaaS versions?
- 42:30 - Closing notes
21 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 42 mins duration .