Manage episode 210292236 series 2202722
Why do we listen to various opinions on endless subjects, and why are we willing to fill our minds with information that doesn't really apply to our lives? We don't need more information, we need more wisdom.
It seems like it's so difficult for us to really be ourselves and transform our lives in ways we've only imagined. Wouldn't you like the keys to understanding how to do just that?
Today I Discuss:
- Choosing wisdom over more information and learning how to take action
- The illusion of our limitations from the outer world and why we need to go within
- Changing the conversation in your own mind and stepping into your power
- Tuning into what moves you and what you're most passionate about
- Why it's difficult to be ourselves and transform our lives
- What freedom means and how you can use it to connect deeply with yourself
- Letting go of thoughts that bring forth negative emotions
- The defining principles to transform your life and the principles of change
- How to tune into our minds of infinite intelligence and create what we want
- Increasing your initiative and removing fear and limiting beliefs
- Signs that you are living in stress and how to deal with it effectively
- Failing forward and generating lasting success through introspection
- What needs to shift within you so that your life is on fire
- Living from truth, honesty, integrity, and caring
52 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 56 mins duration .