Manage episode 212860176 series 2202722
One of the world’s most requested motivational speakers, Lisa Nichols, joins us to talk about becoming mindful of what we subject ourselves to and the major impact that this can have on our lives. She also shares the importance of taking a chance on yourself and the amazing possibilities that can be found outside of our comfort zones if we’re just willing to take a leap into the unfamiliar.
International best-selling author, speaker, and entrepreneur, Sharon Lechter, also joins us today to share insight on how we can make effective changes in our lives to really bring more of ourselves into the world in a bigger way. She talks about the different challenges that stop a lot of people from pursuing their dreams, and how creating new habits and refocusing your energy on what you want instead of what you don’t want can completely change your life.
- Becoming empowered by redefining who we are
- How to play bigger in our lives instead of fearing our own greatness
- Why limiting beliefs hold us back and create mediocracy in our lives
- How we are listening to the wrong conversations and tuning into the wrong messages
- Becoming more mindful of what we regularly subject ourselves to
- How we often use distractions as a reason to not show up for ourselves
- Making self-care a priority and having the courage to give ourselves a second chance
- The challenges that stop people from becoming an entrepreneur or pursuing their dream
- How to know when it’s time to change paths in life and move onto something new
- Making effective changes in our lives so that we can bring more of ourselves into the world
- Refocusing negative energy and learning how to genuinely feed our soul
- How to become motivated to get out of your own way
60 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 56 mins duration .