Manage episode 214811732 series 2202722
The ability to forgive deeply allows us to live more balanced lives and become liberated from energetic blocks and wounds from the past. We have the power within us to change everything, but first, we have to change our minds and how we see things.
My guest, Azim Khamisa, shares his inspirational journey and message of forgiveness, peace, and hope. Following the loss of his only son, Tariq, due to a senseless, gang-related murder, Azim chose the path of forgiveness and compassion rather than revenge and bitterness. He shares his 3-step process of forgiveness, as well as a process for redemption that sets people free to enjoy a life full of richness and meaning.
- Symptoms that often stem from a lack of forgiveness and how they impact us
- The 6 critical areas of forgiveness that need to be considered
- Thinking about forgiveness differently and addressing underlying issues
- Letting go of the weakness that's residing in our mind, body, and soul
- The necessary steps to forgiving yourself and forgiving others
- Letting go of resentment, anger, guilt, and other negative emotions
- Why forgiveness is absolutely essential for us to manifest our goals