Manage episode 216572908 series 2202722
My first guest, Jennifer Campbell, is a Senior Change & Transformation Manager, Leadership & Organization Development Professional, and Executive & Relationship Systems Coach. She shares the rules that every leader should follow to make change a success, and provides insight into how to develop managers and leaders for the next generation.
My second guest, Ann Landstrom, is a professional photographer with over 20 years of experience and countless award-winning images that she’s captured through her lens. She shares her experience with helping people understand their brand, shine in photographs, and take their life and business to a whole new level.
- How corporate America has changed over the years and where it stands today
- Why most companies that remain hierarchical-based versus flat-based won’t survive
- What we need to know to empower ourselves as impactful leaders
- Two important questions to ask a potential employee to maintain a values-based organization
- How replacing the concept of a “team” with a “tribe” can significantly minimize turnover rates
- What’s wrong with our current leadership and change management practices
- The key benefits of systemic leadership and why it’s essential for leaders today
- What we can do to ensure that our organization lives longer and actually lasts
- The three key things that need to happen to leverage the benefits of systemic leadership
- How to break the bounds of corporate culture in an organization
- Increasing your image as a business consultant, entrepreneur, or business owner
- Why the “inner game” of business is what creates the most success
- Practicing the presence of peace in our lives and ascending our thinking
60 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 56 mins duration .