Manage episode 217521738 series 2202722
When it comes to expanding what's possible in our lives, the first and most important step in the right direction is changing our point of view. But, how do we actually do that? In my own life, I've learned that being of service to others will significantly shift our focus. Our lives become less about ourselves and more devoted towards how we can really contribute and make a difference in other people's lives.
My first guest, Jim Justice, is someone that has really inspired me and helped change the way that I deliver my message in the world. Through his personal journey of entrepreneurship, he discovered a parallel path of pursuing his spiritual truth. This journey has led Jim to co-found an amazing app called The Vibe, which serves as a daily dose of mindfulness and guidance helping individuals live a balanced and fulfilled life.
My next guests, Craig McClain and Joe Sigurdson, have co-founded an organization called Boys to Men Mentoring, which is helping to change the world through the care and support of our younger generation. Craig and Joe share how their non-profit organization is committed to creating communities of dedicated men who are able to guide and support at-risk, often fatherless, boys on their journey to manhood.
- Reprogramming our thinking and changing our point of view to a higher vantage point
- Breaking through the limits of our own contribution and making an impact in the world
- Significantly shifting our focus in life by giving back and being of service to others
- Becoming comfortable with a new perspective that is more aligned with who we want to be
- Utilizing the power of mindfulness, guidance, and balance in our personal transformations
- What sets The Vibe app apart from the other mindfulness apps available today
- The importance of a safe space to talk about our struggles, choices, and consequences
- Why we need the Boys to Men Mentoring program and how it's making a difference
- Why school shootings are on the rise and what most mass shooters have in common
- The courage to tell the truth and dive into the unknown parts of ourselves
60 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 56 mins duration .