Manage episode 217964688 series 2202722
How many of us have forgotten who we really are? A lot of us live in a place where we have forgotten what we can actually accomplish in this world and how powerful we truly are. If there's anything that defines the 21st century, it's uncertainty. We're uncertain about who we are, what we can do, and how we can tap into the right mindset to achieve success and growth.
Are you craving a more natural, spiritual, or balanced life? Maybe you’ve been exploring a more conscious way of living and bringing out your soul qualities of intuition, wisdom, power, and strength. This show is not just about us expanding our presence, it's also about deciding who we are in this world and how we can tune into the power within ourselves.
My first guest, Kirsten Asher, is the founder of the FEMethod (Feminine Embodiment Method) and an expert on feminine presence and power. She shares insightful information about how we can balance the masculine and feminine inside of us and apply both energies in our life, love, and sensuality.
My next guests are no lightweights when it comes to setting goals and overcoming obstacles to achieve them. Denise Mueller-Korenek, world record holder for paced bicycle land speed, and her coach John Howard, Olympic cyclist and Ironman Triathlon World Champion, join us to talk about accomplishing goals and share how Denise has recently made cycling history.
- Tapping into a better mindset when we've lost sight of our own brilliance, power, and presence
- Why doubt and uncertainty are two destructive forces holding us back from success and happiness
- Getting in touch with both our masculine and feminine qualities and characteristics
- Revolutionizing what it means to be feminine in the world today and empowering femininity
- Retracing the footsteps to who we are at our core when we seem to have lost our identity
- What the FEMethod and Dance Therapy are, how they work, and why they're important
- Sensuality vs. sexuality - Getting in touch with our sensual side outside of sexuality
- Three ways for stopping the downward spiral that many people experience in relationships
- Balancing the masculine and feminine qualities within us and utilizing them more consciously
- The unavoidable obstacles, sacrifices, and challenges that come along with setting big goals
- How to persevere and keep the faith when big obstacles stand in the way of achieving success
- The importance of priorities and balance when our plates seem too full to take on anything new
61 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 56 mins duration .