Manage episode 224221213 series 2202722
Tomorrow is New Year's Eve which means that millions of people are going to make resolutions, only to break them shortly after.
Making New Year's resolutions is a positive thing, but we need to have an actual strategy in place to keep us on track and in alignment for success. Otherwise, we inevitably set ourselves up for failure and disappointment.
My first guest, Eva Vennari, is the founder of The Elevate Institute, a cutting-edge health coaching firm specializing in empowering individuals to take charge of their bodies and their health. She is on a mission to dismantle the status quo in the sickness industry by helping others understand exactly what's going on in their bodies.
Eva shares what she's found to be a better investment than the stock market for great results as the fool-proof method for knowing what our bodies need to heal and feel rejuvenated. She provides insight and resources that can help each one of us take charge of our overall well-being and thrive in life.
My second guest, Kerry Mensior, is a sought-after Communication Mastery trainer who has spent his entire adult life in public service. He shows others how to package their personal message and effectively use the power of story to grow their business and give back to their community.
Kerry shares essential tips and strategies for improving communication and strengthening relationships. He highlights relationship currency, why it's more valuable than any other currency in the world, and how we can all have more of it in our lives.
- A tried-and-true formula that helps to not only make New Year's resolutions, but keep them
- Folding our personal life, hobbies, and interests into our work and everyday lives
- Creating new healthy habits and giving ourselves the permission to succeed
- How our stress relates to the minerals in our bodies being in or out of alignment
- The myths we are taught by authority and loved-ones about how our bodies work
- Communicating with others in the 'language' that they can best hear and understand
- The Four Pillars and how they can help us communicate with anyone effectively
- 3 tips for taking our communication to the next level when meeting new people
- How to overcome communication roadblocks such as an opposing belief system
61 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 56 mins duration .