Manage episode 224992376 series 2202722
Is human consciousness able to access information beyond the conventional bonds of time and space? Is thought capable of traveling outside of our heads and into others?
If so, can we actually influence others and change their destinies by our thoughts? What happens if we get groups of people together and use the power of the mind to help others heal, grow, evolve, or generate a life of ongoing success?
My first guest, Dave Edwards, is the founder of Primal Wear – a company that began as a t-shirt business before evolving into a cycling apparel company with $15 million in sales.
He joins me today to talk about how he started this company and was able to grow it to a multi-million dollar organization with the power of thought, persistence, and the ability to fail forward.
My second guest, Lynne McTaggart, is an international best-selling author that’s spent many years exploring the nature of human thought and intention along with their relationship to health and wellness.
She joins me today to talk about her latest book, The Power of Eight, the power of consciousness, and her accidental discovery of the healing power of altruism.
- Living our purpose and passion rather than settling for a life of mediocracy
- How our purpose can evolve and change over time as we learn and grow
- Assessing our predominant thoughts and whether they boost or block our success
- The three faculties of the mind that we all need to develop and master in life
- Building a successful business through commitment, collaboration, and giving back
- How group thought and shared intention induces healing and transformation