Manage episode 225434753 series 2202722
Right now, at this very moment, you have the power to change your life by tapping into a higher realm of consciousness. You can start on a journey that will lead you to freedom - mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually - by using the power of your mind.
Let’s face it, miracles are happening around us every day. The problem is that most people aren't aware of this. So, what goes into creating a miracle and is there a way that we can open ourselves up to manifesting them regularly in our lives?
My first guest, Nick Lowery, is an NFL legend and Hall of Famer who spent 18 years as a kicker for the Kansas City Chiefs. He joins me today to talk about the courage that comes from tapping into something bigger than ourselves, overcoming rejection, and living a life of purpose.
Nick also shares how CTE (chronic traumatic encephalopathy), a degenerative brain disease found in athletes and others with a history of repetitive brain trauma/concussive injuries, is impacting the lives of many people.
He discusses the groundbreaking research and development of cannabinoid-based treatments for CTE which will make the brain five times more resilient to impact, and what this means for the future of the NFL.
My second guest, Marci Shimoff, is a #1 New York Times best-selling author, a world-renowned transformational teacher, and an expert on happiness, success, and unconditional love. She joins me today to talk about finding the real secret sauce to happiness and a formula for living in the "miracle zone."
Marci shares her personal struggle with years of unhappiness that pushed her to eventually open up and listen to her own inner wisdom. She explains the importance of living aligned with the truth of who we are and how we can all create conducive conditions for miracles to frequently flow into our lives.
- Tapping into higher realms of consciousness and using the power of the mind
- Acknowledging fears and overcoming rejection in order to tap into our greatest selves
- The courage that comes from tapping into something greater than ourselves
- How CTE is impacting the lives of many athletes and what's being done
- KannaLife and the development of cannabinoid-based therapeutics for neurological diseases
- Listening to our own inner wisdom and discovering the real secret sauce to happiness
- Creating the conditions and circumstances for more miracles to flow into our lives
- The three-step formula for manifesting miracles and stepping into our "miracle zone"
- Setting the right intentions - Understanding ego-based intentions vs. soul-based intentions
- How a lack of self-worth and self-love can block miracles from showing up in our lives
60 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 56 mins duration .