Manage episode 235230137 series 2202722
We're all here learning, growing, evolving, and trying to understand who we are. Within all of us is a force that can heal the mind, body, and spirit if we start to acknowledge and understand what needs to change in our lives. As we start to look at these things, we start to make room for healing to occur.
If you want to heal whatever ails you, then approach healing as a quest. Think about the multitude of solutions and possibilities that you have at your fingertips. It takes commitment, determination, and consistent efforts to recover from whatever you're dealing with, whether it's mentally, emotionally, physically, or spiritually.
My guest, Dr. David Epstein, is the co-founder and medical director of MVP Pediatric and Urgent Care in Tarzana, CA. He joins us today to share his insight on misinformation about vaccines and why patient-physician relationships and treatment in the pediatric ICU should be approached differently than adult care.
- The healing force we all have within ourselves that can heal the mind, body, and spirit
- Why treatment and patient relationships in the pediatric ICU should differ from adult care
- Viewing vaccines from a pediatric ICU perspective and the misinformation about vaccines
- The research and surveillance systems that go into vaccines administration and safety
- Shifting the lens from a pediatric ICU to servicing the community on the front lines
- Tried-and-true strategies for changing the things that are not working in our lives
65 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 56 mins duration .