Manage episode 281773335 series 2503323
Ernest Mallonga became FINANCIALLY FREE AT 28 YEARS OLD! In 2014 Ernest immigrated into the United States with literally no money to speak of and worked 3 jobs simultaneously to earn and save money. In 2015 Ernest joined the US Air Force and committed 4 years to springboard his career. Like many real estate investors, Ernest stumbled upon Rich Dad Poor Dad, and got introduced to the concept of passive income and financial freedom. Before then, he always thought that one had to work to earn money. After 2 years of educating himself through books, podcasts, and anything he could get a hold of about real estate and financial freedom, in 2019 Ernest bought his first rental property, finished his master's degree, and secured a new job.
After just two yearS of investing, Ernest achieved financial freedom, but he will continue to work.
EPISODE SPONSOR: BANK ON YOURSELF
CONNECT WITH ERNEST:
- Hustler with Strong Work Ethic
- 1st Property Purchased: 4-plex unseen with a VA loan
- bought 3 more houses between 2019 and 2020 (BRRRR with varying levels of success)
- Book Nerds Have the Most Common
- Fear is why I started, But How Big Can I Make This?
- Lawsuit Threat on My Wedding Night
- Why do you Continue to Work?
- OFF THE WALL: PODDECKS
Links mentioned in this episode: