Manage episode 288282683 series 2503323
Mark Willis is a man on a mission to help you think differently about your money, your economy, and your future. After graduating with six figures of student loan debt and discovering a way to turn his debt into real wealth as he watched everybody lose their retirement savings and home equity in 2008, he knew that he needed to find a more predictable way to meet his financial objectives and those of his clients.
Mark is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER, a two-time #1 Best Selling Author, and the Owner of Lake Growth Financial Services, a financial firm in Chicago, Illinois. Over the years, he has helped hundreds of his clients take back control of their financial future and build their businesses with proven, tax-efficient financial solutions. He specializes in building custom-tailored financial strategies that are unknown to typical stock-jockeys, attorneys, or other financial gurus.
As co-host of the Not Your Average Financial Podcast, he shares some of his strategies for investing in real estate, paying for college without going broke, and creating an income in retirement you won’t outlive. Mark works with people who want to grow their wealth in ways that are safe and predictable, to become their own source of financing, and create tax-free income in retirement.
CONNECT WITH MARK:
- Creative Real Estate Funding Solutions
- When You Are An Employee, Your Money is Your Boss
- How to Use Cash For Your Advantage
- What's the one thing your money can do for you?
- Insane Way to Handle Your Money
- I'd Much Rather have Tiger Woods' Golf Swing than Tiger Woods' golf clubs
- Design the Perfect Debt Pay Off Instrument
- Work with a Bank on Yourself Professional
- Is it possible Dave Ramsey is wrong?
- Life is like a roll of toilet paper.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: