"The Only Thing that Will Prevent You From Getting Better is Thinking that you Know it All:" 59 High-Performance Lessons with Fergus Connolly, NFL and EPL Sport Performance Coach
Manage episode 239330300 series 1417926
- The importance of self-formal education
- "Running down rabbits and forgetting to grab the rabbit."
- Ben Johnson story about analyzing running and the importance of being selective about what you change in an athlete
- Can we build models within sport that can help predict team success?
- 3 Types of coaches Fergus has worked with
- "Take the right guy, not the best guy."
- How to build a solid culture in any organization
- Leading a team of people, not an organization
- Choosing the right coach to lead a team
- Doing more, or doing it better?
- What is the one thing that holds back coaches?
- Downloadable transcripts of the podcasts, so you don't have to crash your car trying to take notes!
- A monthly discussion with John, James, Jerry, and other special guests talking about the previous month's episodes and answering some of the FAQs we received that month
- A code to get free access to our online course called "Coaching Mastery," usually a $97 course, but yours for free for becoming a patron.
- Access to an online community of coaches like you who are dedicated listeners of the podcast, and will be able to answer your questions and share their coaching experiences.