Mark Pulisic, Father of USMNT Star Christian Pulisic, on Coaching and Raising Highly Motivated Athletes
Manage episode 239644097 series 1417926
- How important is it to allow kids to develop their own passion for the sport?
- How do you know if your kid REALLY loves the sport?
- Is there a way to increase accuracy without losing creativity in children?
- Parents need to be able to say “No” to coaches.
- Does the tournament culture create “slow” players?
- What is missing here in the US, where and when do our kids fall behind?
- Downloadable transcripts of the podcasts, so you don't have to crash your car trying to take notes!
- A monthly discussion with John, James, Jerry, and other special guests talking about the previous month's episodes and answering some of the FAQs we received that month
- A code to get free access to our online course called "Coaching Mastery," usually a $97 course, but yours for free for becoming a patron.
- Access to an online community of coaches like you who are dedicated listeners of the podcast, and will be able to answer your questions and share their coaching experiences.