Manage episode 218306721 series 113234
- If you like what you are hearing in this episode, consider helping us out by becoming a patron of the show. Visit wld/pledge to get in on the action.
- Our guest tonight is the Food & Drink Editor for The Manual, “The essential guide for men”. His work has been featured in Maxim, Bloomberg, The Bitter Southerner, and many other places. His first cocktail book, Grown Up Drinks, will be published in Spring 2019 by Andrews McMeel. Please help us welcome Sam Slaughter! Sam can be found online @slaughterwrites.
- John is drinking -
- Solomon is drinking - Frisco American Brandy two ways
- Sam is drinking -
- Eckles is drinking - Johnnie Walker Gold
- John - Wow, NJ is no fun at all - https://6abc.com/food/new-jersey-officials-limiting-activities-at-microbreweries/4345600/
- See our acceptance speech here
- Matthew asks - Do you think it is against etiquette to submit a kit beer to a amateur home brew competition?
211 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 65 mins duration .