Manage episode 224954389 series 1394353
In this episode, you'll learn:
· Why and how Peter Thiel is always inverting his thinking and why you should do the same
· Why visionaries think in terms of a tipping point of employees rather than a tipping point for revenue
· What Peter Thiel knows that no one agrees with him on.
· Why computers replacing people is an angst narrative that is not true
· Ask The Investors: How much should value investors pay attention to the bond yield curve?
Preston and Stig’s discussion of Peter Theil’s book, Zero to One
Preston and Stig’s executive summary of Peter Theil’s book, Zero to One
Reid Hoffman’s book, Blitzscaling – Read reviews of this book
Ryan Holiday’s book, Conspiracy - Read reviews of this book
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Create original investment research with INVRS.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
Get access to the future of real estate investing with Fundrise.
Move your business forward with TripActions.
Explore a mobile plan that can change as your business does with Telstra.
Access a world of knowledge with The Great Courses Plus.
Build wealth through real estate with Roofstock.
Home security done right with SimpliSafe.
235 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 41 mins duration .