Manage episode 286381657 series 1394353
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- What are the primary differences between peer to peer lending/borrowing and centralized lending
- How is HodlHodl different than solutions being provided on platforms like Ethereum
- Do lenders even care about what borrowers are doing with the funds?
- What are some of the risks associated with peer to peer lending/borrowing
- How does HodlHodl manage regulator constraints
- What is the significance of keeping 1 of 3 keys when lending & borrowing
BOOKS AND RESOURCES:
- Follow Max's platform on Twitter
- Checkout lend.hodlhodl.com
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- Elevate your writing with 20% off Grammarly Premium.
- Take your business to the next level by hiring the right people with ZipRecruiter.
- Automate your money with M1 Finance. Get $30 when you sign up for free today.
- Push your team to do their best work with Monday.com Work OS. Start your free two-week trial today.
- Get into a topic quickly, find new topics, and figure out which books you want to spend more time listening to more deeply with Blinkist. Get 25% off and a 7-day free trial today.
- Bring your WiFi up to speed with Orbi WiFi 6 from NETGEAR.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.