Manage episode 250708089 series 1394353
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- Why you can’t truly be a passive investor
- Why the stock market is a better inflation hedge than gold
- What are the differences and similarities between financial markets and the economy
- If the US government running out of money
- Ask The Investors: Should I invest in a leveraged ETF if I think the stock market will go up over the next few decades?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Subscribe to our EXTRA feed and get access to exclusive episodes, ad free episodes, and much more.
- Preston's book recommendation, You Can Be A Stock Market Genius by Joel Greenblatt
- Preston and Stig’s interview with Cullen Roche about Pragmatic Capitalism
- Cullen Roche’s website, Pragmatic Capitalism
- Tweet directly to Cullen Roche
- Download your free audio book at Audible.
- Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
- Discover CMC Markets, the ultimate platform for online trading on mobile and desktop.
- Experience a real estate investing platform that is powered by an investor-first model with Fundrise.
- Learn how to play guitar, bass, and ukulele at your own pace with FenderPlay. Use code: TIP until February 20, 2020, 12MN Pacific Time to enjoy an exclusive deal!
- Make your money work harder with Wealthsimple.
- Capital One.This is Banking Reimagined.