Manage episode 252220463 series 1394353
In this episode, you'll learn:
- An in-depth analysis of the stock market crashes in 1907, 1929, 1987, 2008, and 2010
- The similarities between the FED’s monetary policy in 1929 and today
- How the stock market could decline by 22.6% in a single day in 1987
- How the incentives for homeowners and investment bankers in 2008 destroyed the stock market
- Why the next crash is going to look more like the flash crash in 2010 than any of the earlier crashes
- Ask The Investors: How should I invest in sector ETFs?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Subscribe to Real Estate Investing by The Investor’s Podcast
- Listen to the first episode of Real Estate Investing by The Investor’s Podcast, with Chad Carson
- Scott Nation’s book, A History of The United States in Five Crashes – Read reviews of his book
- Scott Nation’s Amazon author page
- Scott Nation’s website
- Download your free audio book at Audible.
- Discover CMC Markets, the ultimate platform for online trading on mobile and desktop.
- Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
- Send and receive money internationally the smartest way with Transferwise.
- Experience a real estate investing platform that is powered by an investor-first model with Fundrise.
- Make your money work harder with Wealthsimple.
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined.