Manage episode 253242356 series 1394353
On today’s show we talk to Erik Townsend about the potential impact of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the global economy.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- What is the impact to the supply chain
- What are some of the key figures we know today
- The reflexive impact of fear on spending
- The impact on Airlines
- Asymptomatic transmission impacts
- What's the good news
- Impact for Big Pharma
- The impact on Stocks versus bonds
- Central Banking response
- What's next?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Checkout Erik Townsend's podcast, MacroVoices
- Contact Erik on twitter
- ACE2 Transport protein and it's impact on transmission amongst certain races
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined.
- Experience a real estate investing platform that is powered by an investor-first model with Fundrise.
- Make your money work harder with Wealthsimple.