TIP305: The Structural Impact w/ George Gammon & Clips from Ray Dalio & Jeff Gundlach (Business Podcast)
Manage episode 266896734 series 1394353
On todays Show we discuss:
- What COVID is doing to residential real estate in major cities
- What COVID is doing to the infrastructure for colleges & commercial real estate
- FANG Stocks & central banking policy
- Ray Dalio's thoughts on the limits of central banking policy
- Ray Dalio's thoughts on where people need to be positioned based on policy
- Jeff Gundlach's opinions on a V shaped recover
Resources mentioned during the show:
- Market Wizards Books by Jack Schwagger
- George Gammon's Website
- George Gammon's twitter
- Jeff Snyder twitter
- Solve your long list of must-reads once and for all with Blinkist.
- Investing in the important COVID-19 vaccine that MigVax is doing with OurCrowd.
- Experience savings in your shipping cost with Pitney Bowes SendPro.
- Find the suit that fits you perfectly while staying within the comforts of your home with Indochino. Use promo code: INVESTORS