Manage episode 187444827 series 1543260
If you’re a wedding planner and you’re looking to book more sales and clients, then this podcast episode is for you!
Alan Berg has been dubbed “the leading international speaker and expert on the business of weddings and events.” He has over 25 years of experience in sales, marketing, and sales management and more than 20 years experience in wedding-related marketing. Alan is the only Certified Speaking Professional® in the wedding and event industry, and he’s the author of three books. Alan speaks to thousands of business professionals every year through webinars, live presentations, and audio and video recordings. And his clients range from large corporations to individuals and solopreneurs.
In this interview, Alan shares four actionable steps that wedding and event planners can take to book more sales and clients. He addresses powerful topics such as the following:
- Why you must invest in yourself the same way you expect others to invest in you
- How to systematically get the attention of your potential clients
- Detailed advice for getting inquiries from your desired clientele
- The most effective tactics for booking appointments with your potential clients
- How and when to actually close the sale with clients
- His #1 overall piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Alan’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special Thank You to Alan for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
The post WII 020: Alan Berg Gives You Four Steps to Get More Sales appeared first on Timeline Genius Blog.
37 episodes available. A new episode about every 18 days averaging 64 mins duration .