Manage episode 265360388 series 1543260
Today, we’re so excited to share with you the 56th episode of our Wedding Industry Insider podcast. For this episode, Eddie had the privilege of sitting down with world-renowned event and floral designer David Beahm and his incredibly talented right hand, Christina Matteucci.
David is the founder of David Beahm Experiences, an iconic NYC event design firm responsible for producing elevated events around the world—including acclaimed weddings for Hollywood’s elite (like Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas) and coveted corporate affairs for brands like Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, and Perrier-Jouet (to name a few). David often takes to the stage as a motivational speaker—and he also earns praise as a part-time flower farmer at Thistle Dew Farm in PA, where his home-grown blooms go from farm to tablescape.
As the 18-year executive director of destination weddings for David Beahm experiences, Christina is a special event guru responsible for executing some of the world’s most acclaimed overseas events. She has also shared her unparalleled industry insight as a TEDx speaker.
In this interview, David and Christina reveal the top ingredients behind their success and open up about the importance of trusting that it will all work out.
Here are some of the key topics they discuss:
- How persistence really paid off early for Christina Matteucci
- Why “trusting the universe” can be strong business advice
- The top 3 factors in the success of David Beahm Experiences
- Why fostering authenticity is part of the Team Beahm “secret sauce”
- The importance of low turnover and treating employees like family
- Their insider perspectives on the cyclical nature of the Wedding Industry, over a 22-year career
- David and Christina’s personal and professional coping methods surrounding COVID-19
To hear David and Christina’s inspiring interview, press the play button below. And don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
Thank you, David and Christina, for sharing your incredible experience with the Timeline Genius community!
- Connect with David @davidbeahm
- View David and Christina’s work: DavidBeahm.com
- Connect with Christina on Instagram @teuccimama
- View Christina’s TEDx talk: Beacon Street: On Second Thought: Lessons From A Number Two
The post WII 056: David Beahm & Christina Matteucci Reveal the Top 3 Factors for Their Success appeared first on Timeline Genius Blog.