Manage episode 268393231 series 1543260
What if you could earn thousands of extra dollars by creating new lines of revenue?
Wouldn’t it be great to have other sources of income during times when wedding planning is slow?
If you answered “yes,” then this podcast episode is for you!
Renee Dalo is an educator, national speaker, and the founder of Moxie Bright Events, a boutique wedding planning company based in Los Angeles. She hosts two successful podcasts: Rock Your Wedding Biz and Talk with Renee Dalo. And she’s a nationally recognized Wedding Biz Educator who teaches online courses, provides coaching, and leads mastermind groups for wedding industry pros.
In this interview, Renee shares her knowledge and gives you actionable ways to create alternate streams of revenue.
Here are some of the valuable points Renee addresses:
- Why having multiple streams of revenue is doable and beneficial, especially during COVID-19
- How e-courses are a growing economic trend that provide an exciting opportunity for wedding professionals
- The alternate income streams you can create: education based (courses, coaching, mastermind groups) and passive income (templates, affiliate programs, influencer storefronts)
- Why you should invest in yourself and how you can learn through free content or paid courses
- How to price content you’ve created and make it user friendly
- Her #1 piece of advice for achieving business success
To hear Renee’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special thank you to Renee for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
The post WII 057: Renee Dalo Helps You Earn Thousands of Dollars with New Lines of Revenue appeared first on Timeline Genius Blog.