Manage episode 272074886 series 1543260
When it comes to the success of your business, your mindset matters as much as your strategy. That’s why we’re sitting down in Episode 58 with Laurie Hartwell to talk about the values and outlook that will make you a successful and fulfilled wedding planner!
Laurie Hartwell is the founder and CEO of The Bridal Society, the world’s largest membership of certified wedding planners and venue professionals. Having nearly 30 years of experience in the wedding industry as an award-winning planner, educator, and mentor, Laurie now shares the principles that have meaningfully guided her success.
In this interview, Laurie gives you all of the following (and more):
- The five values that she follows in order to generate success and inner peace
- Why you should take the high road in your response to others, even if they don’t
- The value of ongoing education, especially through highly regarded certifications
- Why you should fill your orbit with people who love and celebrate you
- Her #1 piece of advice about authentically growing your business
To hear Laurie’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special thank you to Laurie for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
The post WII 058: Laurie Hartwell Reveals 5 Secrets to a Wedding Planner’s Success appeared first on Timeline Genius Blog.