Manage episode 277081315 series 1543260
Wanna discover the optimal set of software to power your wedding planning business? Wanna hear an industry expert reveal her secrets and systems for working at peak efficiency?
If so, then this podcast is for you!
Emily Sullivan is the owner of Emily Sullivan Events (ESE), a boutique wedding and event-planning firm based in New Orleans, and Intimate Weddings by Emily, a division of ESE that specializes in intimate weddings and elopements. Recently included on the Biz Bash List of 500 most influential event professionals in the United States, she is a sought-after national speaker as well as the inaugural chapter president for WIPA New Orleans.
In this interview, Emily gives you all of the following (and more):
- The top three factors that helped her start two flourishing event planning companies
- How she overcame burnout and created systems to streamline her business and achieve work-life balance
- The importance of hospitality, authenticity, and personalization in event planning
- The specific set of software programs that she uses every day in her businesses
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding industry professionals
To hear Emily’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Emily for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- Connect with Emily on Instagram @emilysullivanevents
The post WII 059: Emily Sullivan Shares the Optimal Software Setup for Wedding Planners appeared first on Timeline Genius Blog.