Manage episode 247861889 series 1053734
You’ve found the perfect wedding dress - congratulations!!!
Today on the Wedding Planning Podcast, we’re doing a thorough review of all the "post-dress shopping" to-do items.
Our conversation covers the dress alterations process in detail, including pricing, money-saving tips, a timeline for when to get started, and alternative options for having your dress altered.
We’re also going to address:
- What's a bustle, do I need one, and how much does it cost? (article on bustling I mentioned in today's show can be found here)
- Pre-wedding weight loss & gain,
- Styling and shape wear options like bras, corsets, and compression garments,
- The importance of COMFORTABLE SHOES,
- Getting your dress home & last minute wrinkle patrol (the handheld steamer I mentioned can be found here)
- And some creative ways to preserve and / or repurpose your gown after the wedding.
Please take advantage of these special offers from our show sponsors!
Train your loved one to deliver your ceremony like a pro with the Unboring Officiant training package! Listeners enjoy 50% off when you visit www.unboringofficiant.com/weddingplanningpodcast
Would you LOVE to take advantage of FREE honeymoon planning services for your all-inclusive, cruise, or exotic honeymoon AND get $50 off when you book? Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Less is more with Native. For 20% off your first purchase, visit www.nativedeodorant.com and use promo code WEDDING during checkout.