Manage episode 231498889 series 1053734
Come behind-the-scenes with Sasha Wasio, an incredibly talented wedding photographer in Part II of this special 2-part series of the Wedding Planning Podcast!
Today Sasha and I cover:
- The importance of scheduling an engagement shoot
- What to do if you need to "break up" with your wedding photographer
- Things to consider when scheduling photos into your wedding day timeline
- The logistics of doing a "first look" shoot on your wedding day
- And lastly, Sasha explains exactly what happens behind the scenes after your wedding as your photographer gets the raw images ready for you (trust me, you'll understand right away why wedding photography is so expensive!)
A special thank you to today's show sponsor!
The Big Fake Wedding is the ultimate wedding experience: appearing in 30 cities across the country, you can be a guest at a perfectly planned “fake wedding” .
You’ll see a carefully selected team of wedding vendors in action, meet them in person, AND experience all the fun of being a guest at an unforgettable wedding!
Visit www.thebigfakewedding.com to grab tickets while they last & don’t forget to use promo code WEDDING to get $10 off.
For a complete Wedding Photography checklist / recap of this special series, visit www.weddingplanningpodcast.co/photo
And last but certainly not least, to learn more about working with Sasha and her husband Yaneck, stop by and say hello at www.wasiophotography.com