Manage episode 229635544 series 1053734
Today's show is THE ultimate guide to wedding reception speeches! Together we'll review:
- Who gives a speech / toast at the reception?
- Should we give direction about topic, tone, & length?
- When should the speeches take place?
- In what order?
- I’m worried about inappropriate content - what should we do?
- How many speeches is too many?
- What if someone has paralyzing stage fright & is terrified to speak?
And, there's MORE - stay tuned until the end of the show for a quick discussion on first dances.
For 3 of my favorite off-beat first dance songs, follow along on Instagram @weddingplanningpodcast
Meet up on Instagram & you'll also enjoy behind-the-scenes sneak peeks at new shows, bonus episode content, recaps, special offers & more!
Sign up for 3 bonus episodes of the podcast that explore the truth behind some juicy secrets that the wedding industry does NOT want you to know! Join the fun for FREE at:
Use promo code "WEDDING50" and save 50% off your first month of personalized vitamins.