Manage episode 226231842 series 1053734
Today we're reviewing 3 of my favorite, timeless wedding trends to keep in mind as you're planning the big day.
No, we're not rehashing the same "2019 wedding trends" you'll see all over emails, the internet & social media in the coming months - these are my very own "Wedding Planning Podcast ORIGINAL Trends", and I hope you love them ;)
(Yes, you get a book, for FREE! I loved "Relationship Communication: 2 Manuscripts" by Rina Mcnally. It's a great listen if you're looking for some informal pre-marital counseling / relationship building with your fiance.)
We covered a LOT of links & resources in today's 2019 Wedding Trends show, including:
- A photo of the 100-person deep tequila shot I shared on Instagram,
- DIY photo backdrop ideas on Pinterest,
- Creative Alternative Wedding Day Entertainment Ideas on Pinterest,
- Save $40 on your TacBoard livestream gallery when you sign up at www.tacboard.com/wedding
- Information on signing up for premium show content & on-demand access to The VAULT
Questions about today's show? Please be in touch!
Cheers until next time ;)