Manage episode 257271022 series 10466
When you really, really, really wanted to hear Death Cab for Cutie, you’d go to a coffee shop.Tuffley
In a world that looks like Uwe Boll’s remake of Damnation Alley, we bring you the latest episode of Weekend Justice: the Internet’s #1 Audio Trainwreck.
- This is the world we live in now
- Sirius XM madness
- Terry Gross vs. Tom Baker
- Scott has all the toilet paper (shh, don’t tell anyone)
- Lacking a freaking beak
- RenFests and plagues
- Resurrection recipe argument
- A drunk chicken, giving consent
- Animal Crossing as a euphemism
- White Claw vs. Zima
- Trader Joe’s vs. Jesus
- Rox and the Puff-Puff Pass
- Streaming Hell
- The terrifying truth about video calling
- How to work at home or at least seem like you work at home
- When therapy makes you anxious
- Apocalypse Now fashions
- Mad Max with toilet paper
- The Vegetarian Non-Apocalypse
- The mystery of Quibi
- Contenting from home
- Mr. Joe!
- New content vs. new-to-me content
- Fun with review materials
- Bad cholesterol!
- Haunting of Hill House
- NOT A COUGH
- The mystery of Daniel Cohen
- You say Mystery Park! I say Virgin Park! Let’s call the whole thing off!
- The Time Share Navy!
- The Last Dystopian Ship!
- Defending Waterworld
- News from Switzerland!
- Erich Von Daniken lives!
- Don Johnson vs. defibrillators
- Bruce Willis vs. harmonicas
- Math bragging
- Gen Z and the porn reality check
- Kiss vs. 3-2-1 Contact
- The danger of 8MM
- Fuck Lobster intercepted!
- The dangerous Invisible Touch!
- Porn hunter gatherers
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
Buy Blast Tyrant, which is where you can find “Promoter”. Buy their latest album, Book of Bad Decisions. Send them love and coin.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #286: Meanwhile, in a Laurie Anderson Song…, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.