Manage episode 259925458 series 10466
JON: Because that’s sex.
ROX: No. No. Yoga.
In a world that becomes more like Soylent Green: The Musical every day, we bring you the latest episode of Weekend Justice: the Internet’s #1 Audio Trainwreck.
Widge’s Note: I keep cutting out this episode. Sorry, didn’t know that was happening. I will try to sort it out before next recording.
- Podcast talk on the podcast
- Alcohol is essential, dammit
- COVID spacing for you healthy types
- Dusting off things (warning)
- Paranoia genes
- Nextdoor = Satan?
- Food delivery fun
- Florida and the plague of the 9th grade pimple
- Adventures in getting supplies
- Rob, spreading joy
- Trying to figure out where Jon’s mom lives
- A reason to drink
- It’s fun to stay at the Y
- Don’t get your messaging from Madonna
- Beer desperation
- Fun with St. Louis
- Your HBO MasterClass
- SNL update
- War of the Worlds: dogs vs. war machines
- Pluto TV
- Tales From the Loop
- Disney and preparing ahead
- Castle Rock
- Dealing with books while in lockdown
- Recommendation: the U.S. Postal Service
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
Buy Blast Tyrant, which is where you can find “Promoter”. Buy their latest album, Book of Bad Decisions. Send them love and coin.
Original Image: Tontanthailand.