Manage episode 235543077 series 1232493
This week is the final week of our Greek wine series and we are talking about the area of Central Greece.
Hermes White Dry Wine - priced around $11.
- Light aromas of lemon, peach and minerality
- It’s dry with medium plus acidity and flavors of lemon rind, white peach and minerality
- This wine is a light crisp simple patio wine, if you are looking for something fruity and light on a hot summer day, this is your wine
- Pair with lighter seafood and vegetable dishes
- You can purchase this wine at Total Wine