Manage episode 238706717 series 1232493
This week we are talking about the Orvieto DOC which is an Italian wine region located in western side of Umbria in Central Italy.
La Carraia Orvieto Classico 2017 - priced around $11.
- Light lemon color with light aromas of lemon, minerality and stonefruit
- It’s dry with medium acidity and medium intense flavors that are very similar to aromas
- This wine is light fruity and crisp
- So refreshing and great for a hot summer day which we’ve seen more and more of this summer
Rocca Delle Macie Orvieto Classico 2018 - priced around $9.
- Light lemon color with medium intense aromas of lemon, bee wax, white flowers and minerality
- It’s dry with medium plus acidity and medium intense flavors of lemon, grapefruit, and peach
- This wine is very fruity, crisp and just a really delicious wine