Manage episode 244222839 series 1232493
This week we are talking about Chilean wine. Check out our wine recommendations below!
Vina Aquitania Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 - priced around $20.
- Aromas of red fruits - cherries and strawberries, earth and some spice
- It’s dry with medium acidity, medium tannins, full body and flavors similar to aromas - red fruit, earth and spice
- fruit -forward wine, very approachable cab that still taste very fresh even after a few years of age
- Really well made, good quality Cabernet Sauvignon
Errazuriz Max Reserva Sauvignon Blanc 2014 - priced around $ 16.
- Pale lemon color with aromas of peaches, minerality and a hint of white flowers
- It’s dry with medium plus acidity and flavors of nectarine, minerality, white grapefruit, some salinity and a white flowers on the finish
- A really clean, crisp and refreshing wine and a fantastic Sauvignon Blanc
- To be honest we think they should be charging more for this wine, it’s one of the best Sauvignon Blanc I’ve had
Errazuriz Max Reserva Chardonnay 2013 - priced around $16.
- Aged for 10 months in French oak
- Medium gold color with aromas of lemon meringue pie
- It’s dry with medium acidity and flavors of lemon curd, grilled pineapple and white flowers with a long creamy finish
- The oak is very restrained
- We haven’t had an oaked chardonnay we’ve like this much in a long time
- Also priced around $16 which is seriously under priced for the quality of wine you are getting.