Manage episode 245413791 series 1232493
Time for another Wine in the News! Check out the articles below that inspired the topics for this episode.
- Wine producers and US importers delay price increases - by Leslie Gevirtz, October 25th, 2019
- Dan Berger, On Wine: The imminent glut: The state industry is facing a major wine surplus - by Dan Berger, Sep 26, 2019
- California Wineries Plan Price Hikes - By W. Blake Gray. October 7th, 2019
- Carbonic Maceration Breaks Out of Beaujolais - By Vicki Denig, October 28th, 2019
- Sustainable Packaging Likely to Become Battleground for Premium Alcohol Producers, Says GlobalData - By Press Release - October 21, 2019
- The sommelier cheating scandal just won’t go away - by Wine Curmudgeon, September 12th, 2019