Manage episode 247599174 series 1232493
This week we are talking about Lebanon and its wine. Check out our wine recommendations for some amazing wines.
Massaya Terrasses Baalbeck 2012 - priced around $28.
- Blend of Grenache, Syrah, and Mourvèdre
- Aromas of blackberries, pepper, cedar and bitter coco
- It’s dry with medium acidity and tannins with flavors of similar to aromas with the addition of mushroom or earthy notes
- The tannins provides a wonderful texture to the wine
- We thought this wine was at its best paired with food like a hard or semi hard cheese
Château Belle-Vue La Renaissance 2007 - priced around $45.
- This wine is a blend of 60% Merlot, 40% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Very deep inky colored wine with aromas of blackberries and black cherries, dusty earth, and eucalyptus notes
- It’s dry with medium plus acidity and tannins with flavors of dark berries, coco and spice
- Great textured wine with a lot of structure with a nice long finish