Manage episode 308395048 series 2848645
Bailey is a real estate investor, entrepreneur & content creator, based in sunny Orlando, Florida! He began investing at 19 years old and has focused on acquiring properties, all using creative financing strategies. He has done fix n flips, long term rentals, & short term rentals. Bailey is also a licensed Real Estate Broker in Illinois with eXp Realty.
[00:01 - 04:53] A Self-Sustaining Goal
- Let’s get to know Bailey Kramer
- Went to college with one goal
- How Bailey fell in love with real estate
[04:54 - 19:02] Collegiate Real Estate Investing
- Overcoming your Investing Fears
- Developing that mindset
- I still don’t have it all figured out
- Make Your Money Work for You
- Why Not Orlando?
- Partnership x Experience
- University of Central Florida Real Estate Club
- Zero credibility
[19:03 - 27:45] THE FINAL FOUR
- What's the worst job that you ever had?
- Grocery bagger/cashier
- What's a book you've read that has given you a paradigm shift?
- What is a skill or talent that you would like to learn?
- Digital advertising, copywriting, Spanish
- What does success mean to you?
- “Chasing your true goals.”
- Putting actions behind your words
- Connect with Bailey. Links available below
“Whatever age you're at, as long as you're surrounded by the right people, that's kind of the key to that (the right mindset).” - Bailey Kramer
“Being an entrepreneur doesn't mean you have to be in the day to day, it doesn't mean you have to be the integrator, there are so many different roles.” - Bailey Kramer
LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW by clicking this link.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Be sure to follow me on the below platforms:
None of this could be possible without the awesome team at Buzzsprout. They make it easy to get your show listed on every major podcast platform.Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/weissadvice)